Sunday, September 19, 2010

Health Digest: Sept. 19, 2010

Best Blogger Tips
[everystockphoto.com]  
[cnn]

  • Taking a look at processed foods [seacoastonline.com]

     

    The crab meat recall doesn't affect us since my family doesn't eat shellfish.  There is something about eating foraging animals that has always grossed me out.

Did you grow up with eating differently than the people around you?  

My husband and I have a running joke where we see if we can eat at a wedding or other social event.  I have only had pork once or twice and he stopped eating it when we married.  One wedding we went to served pork sandwiches, pork and beans, green beans with bacon, and potato chips!  We quietly ate our sandwich buns and potato chips and hoped no one noticed!

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...