Thursday, September 2, 2010

Health Digest: Sept. 2, 2010

Best Blogger Tips

 

1.  Do you buy locally?  We have a farmers' market where I live, but it is only one night a week.  I try to organically grow as much as I can in my garden.

2.  How/where do you get your daily exercise?  We have a YMCA membership and my son goes to child watch while I work out.  I used to go every day, but now it seems like I'm too busy to go more than 1-2 times a week. 

3.  FINALLY!  Someone addresses the Angelina Vegan-gate!  I have so much respect for her, but I've been very irked that she is misrepresenting veganism I'm afraid that she is giving carnivores another reason to eat other creatures.  I'm really surprised that she is so misinformed when she seems so concerned about world health.  

 

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...