Friday, September 3, 2010

Special Report: Prescription Drug Culture

Best Blogger Tips
I was going to wait until next week to review the book, Our Daily Meds, by Melody Petersen, but after looking at a few news stories from today and adding them to the ones from the past few weeks, I'm going to do my best to get the review done today. 
[everystockphoto.com]

Here are some recent news stories about the drug industry:

Hopefully today, I will get a review written for the book, Our Daily Meds, which reveals what is really going on with the pharmaceutical industry.  I do believe in life-saving medication (being the granddaughter of a polio survivor), but I don't think most Americans understand the drug culture we live in.

 


 


Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...