Monday, November 22, 2010

TIP: Time Saver--Use Your Cabinet Doors!

Best Blogger Tips
One of my cabinet doors
There are some recipes that I use all of the time: bread, granola, pizza crust. 

To save time, I have taped the recipe cards up on the inside of my cabinets above my food preparation area.

I don't have to search through my recipe file or cookbook to find my favorite recipes!

If you are really creative (and have good penmanship), you can use a black permanent marker to write recipes on the outside of your cabinet doors.

What recipes do you use all the time?  Pin It Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. this is a great idea!

    i use so many different recipes... but then with a lot of meals i just try to wing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I have a few staples that I use all of the time, then I throw a little bit of this in, then a little of that!
    Also, I use different colored recipe cards to help them stand out even more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...