Monday, May 23, 2011

Still here!

Best Blogger Tips First of all, I want to thank you for continuing to come here though I'm not posting often. 

I'm not sure if my lack of posts is from fatigue or because I've kind of isolated myself since I became pregnant.  I don't call up friends very often and I only leave the house when I need to.  I wonder if there is some biological drive in me to stay away from others and the risks of catching illnesses while I'm pregnant.   I've also kind of went inside myself, I think partially because my body is going through such a change.  Whatever the reason, I still plan on picking this up again soon, hopefully after the baby is born.

I am now 30 weeks pregnant with our second child (another boy).  The pregnancy is going perfectly, however, I am exhausted all the time.  I think it was much easier to be pregnant the first time when I could sleep as much as I wanted!

While I was almost vegan when I became pregnant, I have lapsed into full carnivore-mode as my pregnancy has progressed!  I think again, my body is craving more protein, and I'm listening to it.  There are limited choices for vegetable protein here in the middle of Nebraska and I don't have the energy to make many foods from scratch anymore.  Again, I'm hoping to get back to that after my son is born.  Right now, I'm trying to just focus on getting more servings of fruits and veggies every day.


Take care!

EllePin It Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. Maybe one day soon you'll convert back to vegetarianism? What about health markets? None in Central Nebraska near the home?

    I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian and lack of protein is not a problem for me whatsoever. Eggs, cheese, tofu, quinoa, legumes, etc. provide me more than sufficient daily intake of protein.

    I am presuming that you are (er, were) a strict vegetarian and did not consume any animal based product. Good luck and good health to you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you and baby boy are doing well! :) Time sure has flown by, already 30 weeks! Wonderful :D

    Talk to you soon hun!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are well!=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...