Thursday, November 10, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY: November 11, 2011

Best Blogger Tips
Love and marriage.  Oatmeal and raisins.  Simon and Garfunkel.  Sometimes great things happen when you put two things together.

This week I chose blogs with two things connected by an "and."  In addition to the format of their titles, they are also blogs written by wives with a love for food.

Peas and Crayons  This blog is written by a military wife and dietitian with a love for art.  You can find tasty recipes, the amazing partnership "What I Ate Wednesday," and creative DIY projects.

Porridge and Parsnips  Lucy is a stay-at-home mom, a teacher, and a wife like me.  She writes about family life in the UK, her weight loss journal following the birth of her youngest child, and shares the meals she eats with great pictures.

Curry and Comfort  Ramona is a classic foodie who watches the Food Network and the Cooking Channel with her kids and collects cookbooks for research and ideas.  Her blog is a great place to find international and comfort food recipes with cooking tips and techniques.

What are your favorite food blogs to read? 

If you would like your blog featured on a Follow Friday leave me a note in the comment section! : )Pin It Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting Curry and Comfort and recommending me to your viewers. That's awesome!! :) I hope you enjoy me recipes and looking forward to recipe sharing. ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was reading your profile I couldn't help but think of my mom! She is just like you, constantly buying cookbooks and always on the Food Network or Cooking Channel! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...