Saturday, December 3, 2011

SNOW DAY!

Best Blogger Tips
It finally snowed here today.  We had a dusting earlier this year, but this is the first real snow.  I love snow when my loved ones can be home and everyone is safe.

Here are some photos of our day.
 Matthew attempts to make a snowball,
 but instead makes a big pile of snow.
 My husband made him a snow fort.
 I didn't get a picture of the finished fort. 
He made it taller than our son.
 I decorated cookies with Matthew.
I used (eek!) store bought dough.
I didn't have time to make cookies from scratch.
They are cute, but they don't taste very good.
I guess I'm spoiled that I always make homemade cookies.
I'm sending them to the holiday promotion
at my husband's work tomorrow.
Hopefully, the customers are used to store bought cookies!

Are you PRO SNOW?
or NO SNOW?
Pin It Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. That's from TODAY??? We're only a couple hours from you and all we got was rain. Your wee'un was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was so surprised when I moved to MO that the weather is different just a little southeast of us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...