Monday, January 16, 2012

RECIPE: Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake

Best Blogger Tips
 
[Print this Recipe]

 
Oatmeal cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. 

 
When I have a warm plate of oatmeal cookies in front of me, I lie to myself.  Oatmeal is healthy, I say.  It's true; oatmeal is healthy.  Oatmeal cookies with butter, sugar, and white flour are not healthy.

 
This protein shake is good for you.  I promise.  It is also tasty.  The plain soy protein powder gives it a slight taste of oatmeal with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.

The recipe makes two servings at 200 calories for each serving.


 

 
OATMEAL COOKIE PROTEIN SHAKE

 
Ingredients:

 
*3 c. almond milk
*2 scoops (6 Tb. ) soy protein powder
*1/2 tsp. cinnamon
*1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

 
What recipe do you make that feeds your sweet tooth?

 
This week is all about smoothies and protein shakes.
  • Sunday-I shared my yummy recipe for Mixed Berry Protein Shake.  I also gave you some tips about making protein shakes and smoothies. 
  • Tuesday-Coconut Pineapple Smoothie
  • What Matthew Ate Wednesday-See what my vegetarian four year-old is eating. Also, I will post a recipe for Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake.
  • Thursday-Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake
  • Friday-Peach Raspberry Smoothie.

 
Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...