My four year-old and my dad are buddies. Whenever my dad watches my son, he turns on cartoons and they hang out. Dad also lets Matthew eat his "candy," mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups my dad keeps in his bedroom.
I love peanut butter, but can't stand anything peanut butter flavored. However, I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. The taste of the sweet chocolate with slightly salty peanut butter inside is one of my favorites.
This protein shake captures the mix of chocolate and peanut butter, but at only 340 calories per serving. I used natural peanut butter, without hydrogenated oils. The recipe makes two servings.
[Print this Recipe]
PEANUT BUTTER CUP PROTEIN SHAKE
*4 c. almond milk
*2 scoops (6 Tb.) Soy Protein Powder
*2 Tb. peanut butter
*2 Tb. cocoa
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
What is your favorite candy bar?
- Sunday-I shared my yummy recipe for Mixed Berry Protein Shake. I also gave you some tips about making protein shakes and smoothies.
- Monday-Check out my recipe for Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake!
- Tuesday-I made a Coconut Pineapple Smoothie.
- What Matthew Ate Wednesday-See what my vegetarian four year-old is eating. I also gave you a recipe for Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake.
- Friday-Peach Raspberry Smoothie.