Thursday, January 19, 2012

RECIPE: Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

Best Blogger Tips [Print this Recipe]

My four year-old and my dad are buddies.  Whenever my dad watches my son, he turns on cartoons and they hang out.  Dad also lets Matthew eat his "candy," mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups my dad keeps in his bedroom. 

I love peanut butter, but can't stand anything peanut butter flavored.  However, I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  The taste of the sweet chocolate with slightly salty peanut butter inside is one of my favorites.

This protein shake captures the mix of chocolate and peanut butter, but at only 340 calories per serving.  I used natural peanut butter, without hydrogenated oils.  The recipe makes two servings.


[Print this Recipe]

PEANUT BUTTER CUP PROTEIN SHAKE

Ingredients:

*4 c. almond milk
*2 scoops (6 Tb.) Soy Protein Powder
*2 Tb. peanut butter
*2 Tb. cocoa

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

What is your favorite candy bar?
 
This week, I am sharing some of my favorite smoothie and protein shake recipes.

 
Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...