Thursday, March 1, 2012

FREE for my subscribers: My first recipe eBook!

Best Blogger Tips
I'm so excited!

After working on it for about a month, I finally completed my first recipe eBook. 


The Way... Smoothies and Shakes is an 18 page introduction to fruit smoothies and protein shakes with tips to making them at home.  I have included 12 recipes with color photos, calorie content, and how each smoothie or shake might be beneficial to your health.

Here is the best part.  I'm offering it for FREE.

For a limited time, I am offering the The Way... Smoothies and Shakes recipe eBook (a $10 value) FREE to my subscribers.

To get this free recipe eBook:

1. If you are not a subscriber yet, subscribe to this blog by clicking on the "Subscribe" section in the right-hand column of this page.  You have the choice of subscribing through facebook, twitter, email, rss feed, or blogger.

2. Leave me a comment below.  Then, I will email you the password and link to download my eBook.

3. After I send you the password, enter it here to download the eBook.

Let me know what you think!

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...