Tuesday, July 3, 2012

RECIPE: 3 Ingredient Not-zerella Cheese Spread (Vegan, GF)

Best Blogger Tips
[Print this Recipe]

I have over two cases of vegan cheese in my fridge.

A few months ago, I bought the "cheese" with the intention of selling it at farmers market.  However, with my husband changing jobs, I decided it was a poor time to step out and invest in my own business start-up.

Since my husband began working at his new job, I have been making his lunches.  Most of the time I make sandwiches, switching to wraps when we are out of bread. 

Thus far, I have made almond butter and homemade jam sandwiches and egg salad sandwiches. Eager to use up some of that vegan cheese, I made up this easy, three ingredient sandwich spread.

I used Follow Your Heart Mozzerella Style cheese, then shredded it myself.  Daiya shredded mozzerella style cheese would also probably work well.  The cheese shreds add an interesting texture to the creamy vegenaise, while the crisp green onions give it a savory taste.





[Print this Recipe]

THREE INGREDIENT NOT-ZERELLA CHEESE SPREAD

Ingredients:

*10 oz. shredded vegan mozzerella cheese
*1/2 c. diced green onions
*1/4 c. vegenaise

Directions:

1.  Thoroughly mix all ingredients.  Refrigerate immediately.  Use within 2-3 days.


Have you ever bought too much of something?



Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...